d' Unwithering Flower...

Friday, November 09, 2007

this time around

Autumn ~~ honestly, not my favorite season, it’s cold and dying.
Update of the day, today is my last day of Puasa 6, insyaAllah esok raya ^_^

And it’s Friday and raining, the only thing in my mind is to have a cup of hot chocolate, lying comfortably under the comforter (too cold for regular blanket these days) and watch commercial free movie!! aaaa sound too good to be true right…that my dream for today rather then stuck in the office, just came out from one meeting and two more waiting later on. But I’ll survive. Anyhow lepas office nak pergi shopping..at least that’s something to look forward for, not sure where I wanna go, but somewhere to start my weekend with!

I miss Indy..I wanna go 'home', that's my home here..wheres everything is so familiar, lots and lots of good and happy days there..and most of all, my families, my support systems, my friends..all in Indy..i wanna go home!!!

lynn ~ put a smile on my face
posted by lisanwar at 11:28 AM

<< Home