d' Unwithering Flower...

Sunday, December 05, 2004

a nice break...

Hulo ppl,

How’s life? Nothing new for me, still in thanksgiving holiday mood. Came back from my vacation last Tuesday, went straight to work and the rest are just history. Goshhh...a bunch of work waiting for me but all went well. I did complain a lil bit but Mr. Vahim said “Like you never went through that before”, it didn’t help much dear but thanks for the support. I spent my whole break with Mr. Vahim. yes..I didn't visit my aunt in Ft. Wayne, my bad. I think I missed Mr. Vahim more...hehe..sorry aunty..I promise I'll be in Ft. Wayne. When? that's the biggest and hardest question. But I promise I'll be there..I miss u too, so as Uncle Is and Azem..

I manage to visit couple friends, it still raya what + I did promise them couple months ago to stop and visit if I’m there ^_^ It’s so nice to just lepak² doing nothing other then TV and comics. How wonderful life can be. Best part of the break, after thanksgiving sale!! 9 of us hit the road at 5am. Can you believe that?? It was 4 hours drive to Michigan City. I didn’t shop much for myself. Just some stuff and gift to send home. The aftermath;

Gifts and things to bring home: $100++
Gas and snack on shopping trip: $30
Mr. Vahim tertido while waiting for me shop in Etienne Aigner: priceless


But back from the trip Mr. Vahim cold and flu got worst due to the weather. Thanks to hot soup, honey tea and ubat batuk cap ibu dan anak he got better couple day later ^_^

Special thanks to Tg and Yani for being such a wonderful host, nnt kita jumpa lagi ^_^

Well I guess I’ll update more later, so in mood for movies.
Take care ppl!! Stay warm + good luck for the up coming final!!!

posted by lisanwar at 2:13 PM

<< Home