d' Unwithering Flower...

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

cuppies!!

yesterday..busy as usual..back to back meetings, conference call, report etc..almost late for class..lucky thing cikgu start lambat..

Since class habis awal, instead of balik and lepak, I need something that calms me down..something to take my mind away from work and school..because today will be another interesting day. looking at my calendar so far I have to give 3 trainings and attend 3 meetings..I hope I can be home early tomorrow, but we'll see..

so balik WITHOUT tukar baju..still in my office attire..I start making cup cakes..itu yg paling senang and selalu buat sampai resepi pun ingat dlm kepala..teruk kan??!!and I’m in the mood of playing with the icing cake..decoration punyalah tak cantik(how on earth I'm gonna help my children in their art class nnt, maknya not very art-ty!!)..jadi tak nak post the picture..
posted by lisanwar at 11:43 AM

<< Home