d' Unwithering Flower...

Friday, December 17, 2004

Foreign language turn bad! ^_^

“Calm down la friend” for some reason couple of my friends just loves to say that. I got bored hearing the same thing over and over again so I ask around how to say it in other language like indian, arabic, portugal, spanish and french. Since I was hanging out with one of my french friend a lot last week, I decide this week will be my French week (it does sound like I have nothing to do even though this week will be crazy but why not have some fun). So I wrote “hey salope calme toi” on my MSN status which I though it mean “hey friend calm down” but lucky thing a friend of mine asked “do you really want to say that out loud?” I was surprise when she asks me that, “it means nothing, its final week lots of people will be panic, lack of sleep and stuff like that. Show some love will you”. Then she told me what it really mean, “my dear..that stand for, calm down bitch” I just go “Opsss..my bad”
Friends out there, me sorry..hahahaha…Maybe my translator can’t think straight since he just finish foot long subway with 12oz. diet coke and plus I’ve been bugging him all day long! Sorry friend, just love to see your face turn red! Anyhow, Ee Loon and Justin, I think we better stick with “calm down la friend” in English. It’s much safer! and to you my translator, "You’re fired!"

qlin ~ should took French 101 instead of Econ. dang!
posted by lisanwar at 10:44 AM

<< Home