d' Unwithering Flower...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Subject: Sept 16

tgh siap2 nak balik..tetiba dapat email from Admin..

Subject: Sept 16
…is Mexican Independence Day!!!

So don’t bring your lunch tomorrow and join us for a Mexican fiesta at 12:30 in the Board Room.

Gracias!


The funny part is, there’s no single soul in the office who is or part Mexican!!! Always something to celebrate in the office and just another reason why it is hard for me to say gbye ~~

Yes, I am thinking about going home soon, still planning for the right time to pack my bags and leave..for good for real…Msia is where my heart will always be..* sayu pulak rasanya..*
Take me home please and if only I can bring home my job, my company, my colleagues along..it will be awesome!!
posted by lisanwar at 12:55 AM

<< Home