d' Unwithering Flower...

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Drama vs. politics

How can u ever take apart these two issues? I’ll say you can’t ever can. When ever there’s politics there sure is drama behind that and vice-versa. It’s funny how some people can be full of drama, and it really makes me sick. I wonder. How dirty can it be? how people can sleep with it pretending like there is nothing wrong. The act is just so real make me think how desperate can someone be? WHY? Is this the shortcut to get attention? Or to be heard? Is it a one hit wonder type of thing, people will remember you for the best performance that you show? Or just to feel the bliss of fame? Or is it identity crisis? Mid-life crisis? I bet physiologies have better idea, or maybe CAT scan can tell. Just how far can people go? And when drama mix with politic, hell yeah! It becomes more and more interesting. But sometime it really ticks me off. It remains me of one place that I used to work. Goshh! Scary come to think about it and how I survive being there for quite sometime. Working world really teach me something. Just play the game right, that’s what I learn. Plus I have the best tutor ever; my parents and my brother, the strongest people in my life. Now there’s also Mr. Vahim who is always there through thick and thin for past two years. Alhamdulillah, how wonderful life can be with two other new family members.

I do enjoy working now days, I really do. Everything is going smooth even though there is just a bunch of work. Well I think I have get used to it considering I been working full time since last August. I was crazy on my last semester. Going as full time student and working full time, it does drive me nuts. Lucky thing I did get through, senior class was not easy. As for now no more coming back from class at 10, missed that sometime. But since I’m working on campus it didn’t feel that much different. I still see the same face, going to the same place and facing the same parking problem. But I wouldn’t complain coz I’m loving me day by day life now. However, life is full of bumpy road, there’s time where difficulty in life hit me; thinking about the future, asking the same question everyday ‘why am I still here when most of my friends who graduated already home – working and settle down’, families, friends, job, money, world, etc. I tried not to think about it so much coz for me, who don’t need drama in life. Right? But now, I don’t need any single drama, I consider my life already have the right amount of sugar and spice which I really appreciate and be thankful for. I’ll be busy until at least next month so I don’t have time to deal with craps along the way. It can wait.
Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter


qlin ~ keep it real & simple.
posted by lisanwar at 10:29 PM

<< Home