d' Unwithering Flower...

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Cleaning out my closet

Greetings,

My my..it’s been what a month since my last entry? Been caught-up with work and what not. Yup for the past 30 some days I’ve been cleaning, planning, thinking, shopping, throwing, packing, day dreaming, not sleeping, freaking, counting and so on and so on. Seriously nothing interesting, wake up – work – come back; continue packing and cleaning – sleep. That’s my routine, and lately I love staying late at work, till after 7(rumahku mcm tongkang pecah!!) except weekend I took days off, mana larat tgk kesemakan dlm rumah ni..so go out a lil bit. Hey it’s spring, live a little.

The truth, I don’t know what’s my feeling now. It will be less then a month I’ll be back in Malaysia (yoo-hoo) and this will be the first summer for me after 5 years. Macam mana yer, to be back for good after all these days. Just can’t wait.

Anyhow, if I’m rich, I’m sure going to have a museum to put all the stuff that I have here. Seriously, nak buang sayang, nak bawak balik mcm tak de guna. Because of those thing that been keeping me busy, busy deciding what do to. I’m only have 5 boxes to ship, the rest..goodwill. sedih sedih

I got a fortune cookie last week and it says “Financial hardship in your life is coming to an end. Enjoy!” I don’t know what it means as for now but hopefully it’s a good sign. Hohohohoho. When you were 14 or 16 you still have the privilege to say, “Dad, I’m broke” but at 23? It doesn’t sound right..wahaha (man..I'm getting old)

Orait ppl, bed time..this weekend shipping barang, next weekend off to LA, then countdown till I leave on a jet plane ^_^




qlin ~ Returning Malaysia Student
posted by lisanwar at 1:00 AM

<< Home